Job Title: Software Development Engineer
Location: Tattenhall, Cheshire (UK)
Hours: Full-time (37.5)
Application Closing Date: 31/12/2018
Employment Start Date:
Drivers License Required: No
Job Reference: SDE01
To design and develop software for electronic products and projects and to act as an in-house source of expertise on the application of current and future technology.
An upper second-class (2:1) degree or above in a relevant discipline such as Computing, Software Engineering or Electronics.
- Proven experience as a System Level Programmer with a good appreciation of hardware.
- Excellent grasp of C/C++ programming.
- U-Boot development experience.
- Linux kernel development experience.
- Android BSP development experience.
- Windows CE development, BSP, bootloader, drivers.
- ARM architecture.
- x86 architecture.
- PC BIOS development experience.
- Windows development and the WIN32 API.
- Assembly language.
- Flexible start time – we give you a number of options when it comes to working hours, so you can choose a start time that suits you.
- Profit share scheme – from day one you’ll have your own portion of the company’s profits.
- Service benefits after just 12 months – monetary rewards, more annual leave, private healthcare, life insurance and more.
- Flexible annual leave – take an hour or two off if necessary; you’re not forced into taking a whole day unnecessarily.
- Free food & drink in the canteen – missed breakfast or just feeling peckish? Grab yourself a cuppa and some toast, free of charge!
- Training and development opportunities – we want you to be the best you can be, so we invest in your personal development.
- Plus much, much more – free on-site parking, a relaxed dress code, additional leave for doctors appointments… and it doesn’t stop there!