Job Title: Software Development Engineer
Location: Tattenhall, Cheshire (UK)
Hours: Full-time (37.5)
Application Closing Date: 30/11/2017
Employment Start Date:
Drivers License Required: No
Job Reference: SDE01
To design and develop software for electronic products and projects and to act as an in-house source of expertise on the application of current and future technology.
An upper second-class (2:1) degree or above in a relevant discipline such as Computing, Software Engineering or Electronics.
- Proven experience as a System Level Programmer with a good appreciation of hardware.
- Excellence grasp on ANSI C/C++ programming.
- U-Boot development experience.
- Linux kernel development experience.
- Android BSP development experience.
- Windows CE development, BSP, bootloader, drivers.
- ARM architecture.
- x86 architecture.
- PC BIOS development experience.
- Windows development and the WIN32 API.
- Assembly language.