- How do we collect information about you?
- What information do we collect about you?
- How will we use the information about you?
- Access to your information and correction
- Other websites
- How to contact us
How do we collect information about you?
We collect information about you in a number of ways, such as:
- When you visit and browse our website (e.g. via cookies).
- When you contact us using our website (e.g. via contact forms or live chat).
- When you contact us directly (e.g. via email, by phone or meeting in-person).
- During meetings and interviews.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect a variety of information about you, such as:
- The pages you visit as you browse our website.
- Your name and email address when you contact us.
- Your payment information when you place an order with us.
This information is stored across internal computer systems, paper filing systems, and third party systems.
How will we use the information about you?
There are five main purposes for collecting and using your information;
- To respond to your enquiry.
- To process your order and manage your account.
- To ensure security of data, personnel and our business.
- To improve our customer service.
- To carry out marketing activities.
We may need to share your information with third parties in order to accomplish the purposes listed above, for instance with credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies or market research agencies.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you. We aim to send only marketing information that we deem relevant to you, whether that be because you are a customer of ours, you operate in a specific industry or some other criteria.
Access to your information and correction
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
- by email: email@example.com
- by phone: 01829 772 000
- by post: Blue Chip Technology Ltd, Chowley Oak, Chowley Oak Lane, Tattenhall, Cheshire CH3 9EX