Current vacancies at Blue Chip Technology.
If you can’t see a vacancy that matches your skills and experience don’t worry, we are always looking for good people. Just send your current CV and an introduction to email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.
Graduate Software Engineer
A rare opportunity to join the the development team at Blue Chip Technology. We design and manufacture ARM and x86 based products at our facility in Chester, Cheshire UK and we urgently require a Graduate Software Engineer to join our team.
The vacancy will be filled by an enthusiastic individual who is naturally inquisitive and is passionate about technology. It is likely that the successful candidate has experimented with Raspberry Pi, microcontrollers, or similar platforms in their spare time. The candidate will be curious about how these systems work internally, rather than purely using their existence for application development.
- A 2:1 degree or above in a relevant discipline such as Computing, Software Engineering or Electronics.
- Experience of some or more of the following, within under/post graduate degree based project work:System Level Programmer with some hardware appreciation.
- Excellent grasp of ANSI C / C++ programming.
- Development of Linux at the system level
- Development of Android at the system level
- Development with Raspberry Pi, Beagle bone, or similar platforms at the system level.
Motivation / Initiative
- Ability to research and problem solve independently.Ability to learn and implement new knowledge quickly.
- Results orientated.
- Ability to manage own time to ensure that deadlines are achieved and priorities are met.Handles multiple priorities well with minimal guidance from team manager.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation using sound arguments and appropriate language.
- Aware of personal strengths and areas for development and takes action to ensure continual growth in line with meeting business and personal goals.
- Able to work effectively with a diverse group of people.Able to work as part of a team whilst having an ability to think and act independently in problem solving.
- Ability to make own decisions, where appropriate, and to seek guidance where required.
If you think that you have the necessary skills and experience to join our team please contact Dyan Partridge on +44 (0) 1829 772 000 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Chester, Cheshire