The TM range of computer on modules was designed to deliver ultra small and low cost modules that can be used in space and power limited applications. Born in the era of the Raspberry Pi and other low cost boards the TM range manages to provide not only a true embedded, long life platform at a cost that rivals consumer but also a range of supported operating systems and free in-house technical support.
The TM range is specifically designed to work from either battery or mains power sources thereby minimising circuitry and cost on the carrier board.
- Latest Specification/Revision: xxxxx
- Dimensions: 42 x 30 mm
- Expansion Bus: I2C, SPI, GPIO, USB
- Electrical Connection: One 100 pin
Internet of Things Module
- NXP iMX6 ARM Cortex A9 single-core processor
- ARM NEON coprocessor
- Up to 1GB of Low Power DDR3 memory
- MicroSD or eMMC storage devices
- Wi-Fi & Bluetooth optional
- Up to 60 GPIO lines with selectable 1.8 or 3.3 voltage levels
- Extended operating temperature range
- Android and Ubuntu Linux LTS operating systems supported