An enclosure is available for the RE3 Dual Core. Please see below for photographs of the enclosure with a RE3 fitted.
Note that the enclosure supports a variety of additional connectors (RS232/422/485, SMA for Wifi/BT, 3G, GPS, etc). Please tell us your required connections and we will be happy to quote for the RE3 fitted in the enclosure and wired to your needs.
RE Enclosure Front View
RE Enclosure Rear View
RE Enclosure Side View
We have included some of the popular questions and answers here to help new users:
- Question: Can you supply RE3s with parts removed if we do not need them (e.g. Camera, Wifi, etc)
- Answer: Yes. We can. Provided that you place an order for at least 100 units then we will set up our Surface Mount Machines to place the components to your requirements. Also we will need to check that the components that you do not want to be fitted do not adversely affect our test rigs.
- Question: What operating systems do you support on the RE3?
- Answer: We currently support Yocto Linux, Ubuntu Linux and we have beta versions of Android and Windows Embedded Compact in progress.
- Question: Is there an extended temperature version of the RE3 available?
- Answer: Yes there is. It has an operating temperature specification of -40 to +85 degrees centigrade. The standard temperature range is 0 to 70 degrees centigrade.
Example Part Number: RE3-SBC-iMX6-1GHz-NQ-TE-O1-U1-H1-L710-M1-E0-P1-B1-D0
N[x] Number of Cores: Quad: Q, Dual: D
T[x] Temperature: 0°C to 70°C: S, -40°C to +85°C: E
O[x] Operating System: Linux Yocto: 1, Android: 2, Custom Image: 3
U[x] uSD Card Size: 8GB: 1, Not Required: 0
H[x] Heatsink Required: 1, Not Required: 0
L[xxx] TFT LCD Size: 3.5″: 350, 4.3″: 430, 5.7″: 570, 7.1″: 710, 10.1″: 101, 12.1″: 121, Not required: 000
M[x] Mounting Metalwork Required (710 only): 1, Not Required: 0
P[x] Power Supply Required: 1, Screw Terminal Connection (No Power Supply): 2, No Power Supply: 0
B[x] Battery Cell Via On Board Header: 1, No Battery Required: 0